Kalyan, Thane is one locality in Mumbai Metropolitan Region slowly that is slowly becoming one of the most sought after residential destinations for prospective homebuyers in the affordable segment. The average cost of 1 BHK apartment with a size of 630 square feet is Rs. 37 lakhs, for a 2 BHK apartment spread across 960 square feet is Rs. 59 lakhs and a 3 BHK apartment in 1390 square feet size costing Rs. 91 lakh.
Some of the major factors increasing the popularity of the region as a residential hub are:\
- Employment hubs like Ulhas Nagar, Bhiwandi, Dombivli, Mahape, Ghansoli, etc., are located nearby.
- Social infrastructure facilities like schools, banks, cinema halls, hospitals, etc., are located in the proximity.
- Excellent connectivity with other MMR areas via a network of local trains, NH-160 and Kalyan-Shilphata Road.
- Proximity to the places of entertainment and shopping like Xperia Mall and Metro Junction Mall.
- International Airport is located at a distance of 49 KMS and Railway Station is located at a stone throw away i.e. at 1 KM distance.
- The average rental prices in Kalyan East and Kalyan West are Rs.8,000-12,800 and Rs.9,500-14,900 respectively.
- Talking about the price per square feet, Kalyan East is more affordable than Kalyan West with an average price per square feet lies between Rs.4,100-6,700. The average price per square feet of Kalyan West is Rs. 5,100- 8,000.