Godrej South Estate Okhla: Luxurious Homes in the Heart of South Delhi

Here comes the good news for prospective homebuyers of Delhi-NCR region. One of the leading real estate companies, Godrej Properties is about to launch its first residential project in Okhla Phase- I, South Delhi. The name of the project is Godrej South Estate Okhla and it provides 2, 3 and 4 BHK home options to buyers well-fitted with modern amenities. In association with South End Infrastructure, the group is coming up with first-of-its-kind development in Delhi and third in National Capital Region. Let’s take a look at the factors making the project stand out amongst others.

Salient Features of the Residential Project in South Delhi

The residential project comprises of 4 towers and altogether 250 units. The size of the apartment varies from 1500 sq.ft to 3800 sq.ft. Presently, the project is under construction phase and expected to offer possession by 2023. The project offers the tallest residential tower in South Delhi and it is one of the most striking features of this residential project by Godrej Properties. Residents can easily have a bird’s eye view of some of the major historic monuments of the city located in the vicinity. Dedicated parking space, 100% power backup, round-the-clock security and water supply, high speed elevators till basement, landscape parks and playgrounds, rain water harvesting, etc., are some of the facilities available inside the gated society secured with 5-tier security system.

The Godrej South Estate Okhla in Delhi spreads over 5.1 acres of land, however only 25% area used for construction of apartments. The remaining 75% area is open and reserved for development activities like Table Tennis, Basketball and Cricket practice court. Some other amenities present inside the gated society are:

  • Multipurpose Hall
  • Art Gallery
  • Luxurious Spa & Salon
  • Swimming Pool
  • Pedestrian green walkways
  • Interactive Fountain
  • Cycling and Jogging Track
  • Skating rink
  • Squash Court

Location Advantages with Godrej South Estate Okhla

South Delhi is one of the posh locations of Delhi. It is well-connected with entire Delhi-NCR with a network of roads, metro connectivity and flyovers. Lying next to the 5 star hotel, the different regions of NCR are easy to reach within the time frame of 30-45 minutes. For instance, Noida is located 8 KMS away, Ghaziabad is 16 KMS away and Gurugram is approximately 20 KMS away. Faridabad is nearest to South Delhi and is only 6 KMS away. The major landmark positions of Delhi like Jasola and Saket are easy to reach in 11 and 20 minutes’ time frame.

Similarly, Nehru Place and Mohan Co-operative area are easy to access via public transportation system and one can reach to these places in 10-15 minutes’ time frame. Bus stand and Railway station are located in the vicinity. Many other prominent places like Asola Reserve, Tughlaqabad Fort, Okhla Bird Sanctuary and Lotus Temple are located within 10 KMS radius.

So, it is not wrong to conclude that Godrej South Estate in Okhla, Delhi is one such residential project where residents enjoy comfort and convenience both. In order to book an apartment, prospective homebuyer needs to make down payment of small amount. So, call professionals for more information.  

Enquire Now Whats App Tap To Call