Godrej group is all set to enter the South Delhi residential property market with a bang by launching its first township project – Godrej South Estate Okhla in Delhi. In order to build a township in Okhla Phase I, the group joins hands with one of the leading infrastructure companies, South end Infrastructure who will provide necessary support in building the township project in a stipulated time frame.
Fast Facts on Godrej South Estate Okhla
- It is a RERA registered project comprising of 2, 3 and 4 BHK apartments. The sizes of apartments are available from 1500 to 3200 square feet. The 4 BHK apartments are available with or without study rooms.
- The location of the residential project is Okhla Phase I, Delhi and the price of the property starts from INR 3 crore onwards.
- It would be a RCC frame structure and the developer promises to use the highest quality of materials used both indoors and outdoors.
- The power load sanctions differ from 2 BHK to 3 and 4 BHK apartment. For instance, 3 KW sanctions for the 2 BHK and for other apartments, 4 KW.
- The living in these apartments is absolutely safe and secure as the gated society has 5 tier security systems.
The common amenities of the project are ample parking space of 4 wheeler for each flat, 24 hours running water and power back-up facility, boom barriers at entry and exit, rain water harvesting, double-height air conditioned lobbies, massive greenery for eco-friendly ambiance, sufficient daylight in each apartment, etc. Not to mention, the township project comprises of the clubhouse where facilities like badminton court, tennis court, gymnasium, swimming pool, aerobic studio, kids pool and kids play area, yoga deck to name a few.
Iconic Landmark in South Delhi
Having our own house that too at a location like Okhla, Delhi is a dream come true for prospective homebuyers. And when the project belongs to reputed developer like Godrej Properties, who actually wants to miss the opportunity? Godrej South Estate Okhla, Delhi is one such project which has numerous location advantages.
Primarily, the project is well-connected with the main road which moves along Mathura Road from Greater Kailash. The Nehru Place and Jasola are hardly at a distance of 8 and 11 minutes respectively. One can reach to Mohan Co-operative area in just 15 minutes. The Saket in Delhi is easy to reach in 20 minutes from Godrej South Estate Okhla, Delhi. Lastly, the project offers seamless connectivity to Delhi Metro network, flyovers and main roads.
So, if you want to make this landmark position as your living address, place your enquiries for Godrej South Estate Okhla, Delhi now.