New Okhla Industrial Development Authority, commonly known as Noida is one of the largest planned industrial townships of Asia. Being developed in 1970, it is equidistance from Delhi and Ghaziabad. Since its development, the influx of population in the city from nearby areas is remarkable.
The real estate demand of the city remains all-time high as large numbers of people have been migrating towards the city from the last two decades. Owing to the fact, the residential property in Noida are launching at a great speed. Every reputed real estate builder has its presence in this one of the best planned city of India. Some factors contributed towards the real estate demand of Noida are:
- Ready-to-move-in apartments are been slated as one of the best real estate products in Noida, which is bound to give high returns to investors in the long run. Thus, real estate builders like Godrej Group, Ace Group, etc., offering both affordable and luxury housing projects in corridors like sector 150, sector-74, etc., in the city.
- The young generation buyers are attracted towards the zone due to the presence of India’s first “Formula One” racing track. Seeing the homebuyers’ interest, civic and social development is catching pace in the area.
- National and international real estate developers are well-aware with the real estate prospects of the area. Due to this, the unexplored areas of the city are turning into vast stretches of greenery and posing as a suitable location for real estate development. The interest of homebuyers, the interest of real estate developers and fast infrastructure development are giving impetus to residential projects in Noida. To add further, the property rates of the Noida real estate market are rising year-on-year basis, thus benefitting both the investors and homebuyers.
- Of late, rising disposal income of the young generation has given them the power to own luxury projects which are “affordable” now. The luxurious ready-to-move-in and under construction projects render premium services like modular kitchen, gymnasium, private swimming pool, clubhouses, jogging track and much more. Mahagun Manorial, Sethi Eminence, Godrej Solitaire to name a few are residential projects in Noida falling into the luxury segment.
- Every reputed builder adopts the concept of sustainable living. All residential projects offer eco-friendly building with rich green landscaped gardens and facilities like rainwater harvesting, sewage management, etc.
- Noida is a commercial hub where IT/ITes industries, banking industries, and many small and medium-sized industries operate. Due to great employment opportunities, people are ready to relocate to the city and are looking for affordable housing options.
So, if you are considering investing in residential projects in Noida, you have a plethora of options to choose from. Depending upon your location preference and price band, you will get multiple choices.